About Vetiver Systems
My name is Graydon Bell. My interest in vetiver began 14 years ago when I purchased my first Vetiver grass to stop erosion and strengthen a dam on our Kerikeri property. My family and I still live there and the vetiver (and the dam) is still going strong.
Now after many years of being involved with the ‘vetiver system’ my interest and fascination continues to grow in this amazing plant.
Vetiver Systems has quickly become New Zealand’s favourite supplier because:
- I listen carefully and offer expert advise for free.
- I have sourced the best stock plants (organic and GE free).
- I am a vetiver specialist – I do not grow anything else.
- I supply at wholesale prices from our purpose made vetiver nursery.
- I supply strong healthy plants ready for a quick establishment.
- I offer a complete service to meet your requirements. Plant supply, site inspections, planting systems, delivery and installation.
- I am recognised by The Vetiver Network International (TVNI)
- I like to follow up on plantings. I am interested and motivated by great results.
Your success is our success.
As guardians of this land it is important that we are honest with it. It seems that honesty struggles as soon as money is involved. We are on track to be the most environmentally destructive generation in history. A major shift in thinking is required. This is difficult for the main abusers who have grown up in a narrow commercial culture. While we individually work to reduce our foot print on this delicate planet, to make real advances the government needs to understand how big the problem is and act with urgency. I believe we can make headway by educating our children on what has really happened to our land, air and water. Environmental studies should be a subject at school. This could be a good way to help break the cycle.
The Vetiver System
Vetiver is possibly the most researched grass in the world. It is a truly green environmental solution that works. You really can allow the natural dynamic of the vetiver system to repair an protect the natural dynamic of nature.
It is now standard for many councils, roading contractors, civil engineers and D.O.C to specify vetiver grass as a solution to their requirements.
I often find that customers suggest their own random planting plans. Vetiver is best used in a planned, systematic way. So please talk to me so we can maximize the benefits regarding your own situation.
Expertise and advice
I’m committed to helping you achieve the right results by providing the best plants and great advice.
I’m always happy to have an informal chat and look forward to hearing about your requirements so please contact me.